COFFEENOTES

Coffeenotes™ is a range of sustainable stationery, using paper made from recycled coffee cups to embrace circular design. Their stylish assortment covers a selection of innovative themed covers also made from waste materials and the mix of notebook styles and planners will appeal to any stationery fan.

View products

The story behind Coffeenotes

COFFEE CUP RECYCLING

Founders Sarah and Mark have always been passionate about sustainability in family life and their Dorset based print business.
When lockdown temporarily shut the printing business in 2020, they took the opportunity to explore the pioneering process called Cupcycling™ that transforms takeaway coffee cups into paper. The plastic lining is removed and 95% of the cup waste is transformed back into paper, with the remaining 5% used as energy, resulting in zero waste!
A staggering 2.5 billion cups are still thrown away each year in the UK.

EMBRACING CIRCULAR DESIGN

Today Coffeenotes offers simple yet stylish stationery that helps you capture your ideas and express your creativity. With an emphasis on sustainability, these notebooks evoke a sense of purpose and joy for you to use every day.

Shop Coffeenotes at Everyday Green

Filter
    20 products

    Coffeenotes™ is a range of sustainable stationery, using paper made from recycled coffee cups to embrace circular design. Their stylish assortment covers a selection of innovative themed covers also made from waste materials and the mix of notebook styles and planners will appeal to any stationery fan.

     

    Covers are also made from recycled or waste material and details can be found in individual product listings.  A non-plastic, steel wire is used in the wirobound notebooks so it can be recycled too. The products come in plastic free packaging and are printed and bound in Dorset, UK. Coffeenotes is a certified Carbon Balanced Printer and all papers are manufactured under sustainably certified stewardship.